Tuesday 8 July 2014

365 days of the Tiny Love.




At 10:40pm on Monday the 8th of July 2013...
A star was born. A twinkly, shiny, bright star.
He lit up our whole world.
I couldn't believe that I could love anyone or anything as much as I loved him. From the very second he was placed on my chest, I knew he was mine. I remember the first thing I said to him "Hello there, we've been waiting for you!' as he cried his very first cries. They were strong and sweet and music to my ears. (Imagine a bagpipe, playing heavy metal) 









That beautiful, wrinkly little bundle of love, soon grew into a bigger, cuter version. He loved to smile. (Still does!)
This same tiny Love has made me smile and laugh, almost every day. Some days he has made me cry. 
Just when I think I can't love him any more, my heart grows a little bigger to fit some extra in there.











As he grows and learns, I watch in amazement.
We made that. We made him.
And he thinks we are the best things he's ever seen.
That smile he gives. It's just for us. That sloppy, disgusting kiss I receive on my cheek. All mine.
I am his Mum. He is my Bubbin. My tiny Love. The best thing I have ever done.








Happy 1st Birthday, you little rascal. Don't ever stop being cheeky.


Linking up with #IBOT:




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Isn't it just amazing how much they grow (and quickly!) in a year! Happy Birthday to your special boy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! Amazing isn't it that love you never knew existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous. My bub was born on July 26 2013 so we are gearing up for a first birthday here at the moment. Its so incredible how much they grow and change in one short year (and how fast it goes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so beautiful. Happy birthday to your little love. He is gorgeous. I understand, I feel the same about my baby boy. Amazing how much you can love one person. Maria. x

    http://mummygoesmad.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. He certainly does have a gorgeous smile! Happy Birthday little man and well done mum on reaching this first year milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your beautiful little man! He is just so gorgeous. And congratulations for surviving the first year, a momentous occasion for any parent xxx
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just beautiful! What a gorgeous, great big smile he has!
    Happy birthday little mate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the last photo ... I can almost hear him thinking "If you think I'm cute now just wait for a few more years".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Happy Birthday to your gorgeous boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 1st birthday gorgeous, sweet boy!
    Happy tears flowing reading this one...a love that is endless <3

    ReplyDelete